Armco Straight Corrugated Beam
Frequently Bought Together
Armco Safety Beams are most commonly used in conjunction with a variety of Posts and Fish Tail Ends to create a Armco Safety Barrier system. Armco is incredibly popular for use around car parks and warehousing facilities in order to prevent vehicle from causing damage to buildings or pose a risk to pedestrians.
See our Armco Barrier Calculator for pricing and a component breakdown once you input the length of the barrier system you require for your project.
When installing an Armco Safety Barrier set, you will require a number of accompanying products to set up your Barrier System.
For each Beam on your run, you will require:
- 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach each beam to each other.
- 1 x M16 x 50mm Post Bolt to attach each beam to a post.
- 4 x M16 x 120mm Floor Anchor Bolts if you are using Bolt Down Posts.
- An addiitonal Post at the end of your run – with its own Post Bolt and Floor Anchor Bolts (if using Bolt Down Posts).
- An additional 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach to your end – we have Pedestrian Ends and Fish Tail Ends available depending on your needs.
At Hermeq, we supply all essential Armco components to enable you to set up a Crash Barrier system on your site for better safety and protection. We sell Straight Corrugated Steel Beams as well as Curved Beams which enable you to find a more versatile solution to fit your site needs. We RSJ and Z-Postsavailable depending on how robust you would like your Barrier system to be and they are both available as Bolt Down and Dig-In options. Other accessories we have available are Barrier Corners, Fish Tail Ends and Pedestrian Ends to complete your Armco Crash Barrier.
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.
Contact our team via phone (01) 903 9998, email sales@Hermeq.co.uk or use our live chat feature between 8:00am & 17:00pm for help discovering our range.