Portwest Cut level 6 Safety Gloves
Frequently Bought Together
Created to prevent cuts and hand injuries common in workplaces, the Portwest VHR Advanced Cut Glove is an incredibly simple method of increasing hand protection effortlessly.
A tried and tested means of hand protection, gloves have been used to protect hands from the hazards of workplace environments for decades, and it's so easy to see why.
Made from HDPE, stainless steel, glass fibre, and nitrile foam, the Advanced Cut Glove is extremely durable but also remains comfortable. Used in several industries, the VHR Advanced Cut Glove is suitable for use in construction, engineering, manufacturing, horticulture, and many more hands-on industries.
While a pair of VHR Advanced Cut Gloves would be suitable for use on railways, they do not provide the levels of visibility required to work on railways and should always be worn with Hi-Vis products such as the Portwest Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket and Hi-Vis Rain Trousers.Tested rigorously, the Portwest VHR Advanced Cut Glove has reached CE classification after passing EN388 and EN42 testing requirements.
The EN388 test judges the following attributes of a glove:
- Abrasion resistance
- Cut resistance, Coup test
- Tearing strength
- Puncture resistance
- Cut resistance, TCM test ISO 13997
- Impact protection
The EN42 test judges the following attributes of a glove:
- Innocuousness and comfort
- Anti-static and Water Vapour
The Portwest VHR Advance Cut Glove also benefits from the following features:
- Level E cut resistance, that guarantees protection from 22 newtons of force.
- A gauge liner of 13, providing a high level of thickness to protect the wearer.
- The VHR Advance Cut Glove has a Nitrile foam coating and has been palm dipped to provide added grip and additional comfort to perform tasks.
- Available in black and grey.
- Available in sizes S - XXL.
The Portwest Advance Cut Glove is the perfect choice for hand protection in the workplace. Designed to prevent cuts and scratches from tools and materials found in tough environments, wearing a pair of Advance Cut Gloves will not only prevent cuts but could ultimately prevent loss of fingers.
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.