Protek Spectator Rail
Frequently Bought Together
Ideal for sports areas where public viewing is as important as their safety, Protek Spectator Rail is a combination of mesh panel and tubular top handrail. As well as forming a secure perimeter around a running track or playing area it can also be used to make team enclosures. Available with optional kickboards and with either the 656 or 868 mesh panel.
- Mesh panel - mesh size 200 x 50mm (either Safe Mesh 656 or Safe Mesh 868)
- Clamp bar 40 x 5mm flat bar (full lenght of mesh panel)
- Plastic cap
- M8 x 40 Stainless steel security screw
Posts, Clamps and Fixings
The posts and full length clamp bars that Alexandra Security Limited offers provide a fixing system which secures the panels but allows for variations. The system is easy to install and allows the panels to be stepped, helping the fence line to follow the contours of the ground. With the vandal resistant security fixings this post and clamp system provides a higher level of security than the traditional clip system.
Standard panel in 868 or 656, and Rebound panel in 868 or 656.
Product and Finish Standards
- Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS 4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D, weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m2)
- Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009
- Panels, posts & hand rail are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005 (min 100 micron)