Plastic Kerb Ramp
Frequently Bought Together
1200mm x 985mm blow moulded plastic footway kerb ramp to provide easy access to varied street-level utility works.
Our plastic footway kerb ramps, also known as the Kerb Buddy, is a blow moulded footway ramp manufactured from High-Density Polyethylene. These plastic kerb ramps boast great strength and durability and provide easy access to varied street-level utility works. On the top of the kerb ramp, a highly effective anti-slip pattern ensures safety and comfort.
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.
Wall Height: 90m
- 4 fixing holes. Can be bolted to the ground.
- Efficient anti-slip pattern.
- Low edges for anti-trip.
- Perfect as a Wheelchair & Pushchair ramp.
- High rise sides to prevent falls.
- 180° Stacking.
- Able to withstand over 250kgs.
- Handles for easy lifting.
- Company identification can be embossed.
- Manufactured in High Density Polyethylene.
- Manufactured in yellow as standard, but can be coloured to suit.
- Product can be recycled.
- High impact resistance (Does not shatter).