Drums & IBCs
We have Drums and IBCs available for storing and transporting materials on-site. Steel Drums are often used in fence lines to fill with ballast and act as counterweight when installing fencing systems. IBCs are a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for storing and transporting water and other liquids/chemicals on-site.
In addition to their storage containers, we also have Drum Handling apparatus which includes Drum Lifters and Drum Tilters from our Lifting Equipment range which can be operated using Forklifts or Cranes on your site.
- IBC (Reconditioned) - 1000 Litre€99.83 €122.79
- Reconditioned - Open Head Steel Drum - 210L€38.86 €47.80
- Tight Head Steel Drum - 210L€48.75 €59.96
- Open Head Steel Drum - 210L€40.95 €50.37
- Reconditioned Tight Head Steel Drum - 210L€29.20 €35.92
- Reconditioned Steel Drum€25.94 €31.91
- Forklift Drum LifterAs low as €844.99 €1,039.34
- Rim Grip Drum LifterAs low as €1,081.07 €1,329.72
- Drum LifterAs low as €805.94 €991.31
- Fork Lift Drum TilterAs low as €1,057.93 €1,301.25
- Crane Drum TilterAs low as €1,090.69 €1,341.55
- COSHH Sump PalletAs low as €282.09 €346.97