Forklift Mounted Jib Crane
Frequently Bought Together
When height is not at a premium, but maximum lift capacity is critical, the Forklift Mounted Jib Crane allows the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations with the potential of 4 different lifting centres. We are also suppliers of the Irelands best-selling extendable forklift jib, which has up to 9 different lifting positions and the added benefit of two hooks and shackles, allowing you to "cradle" your load if required.
Standard Forklift Jib Crane Features
- Multi hook positioning from 1000-1750 load centres
- Supplied complete with single swivel hook and bow shackle
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 435 mm centres
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
|Capacity (kg) at Centres (mm)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)|
When you are looking to purchase forklift attachments then make sure you are comparing like-for-like products. We only supply Ireland manufactured quality forklift attachments. Whilst there are many cheap imitations that are imported from abroad, we think it is important to buy quality, especially with the health and safety risks that come with handling and moving materials using forklift attachments. We also recommend Ireland manufactured goods because we know they will stand the test of time. They are much more durable and longer lasting then their imported competitors, meaning that you save money in the medium to longer term by buying British.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position the swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that the shackle is adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
We also supply a range of other forklift attachments designed especially to help you with various types of material handling. These include: