Erosion Control Techmat CB3D
Frequently Bought Together
Erosion Control Techmat supplied in standard roll sizes of 2m x 30m.
- 355 – 370gsm, Black PP net (19×19) top and bottom with middle wave net (12×12) stitched by Black Thread.
- Techmat CB3D is a 100 % coir blanket reinforced on upper side with a corrugated Polypropylene mesh. The Techmat CB3D coir blanket provides immediate erosion and evaporation protection.
- The high tensile strength three-dimensional structure gives permanent support to the root growth of the new vegetation.
- Offering 100% soil coverage when laid in accordance with the installation guidelines as opposed the to the Techmat CN range of coir nets detailed below.
- The coir strands degrade over time leaving a PP matrix that intertwines with the root zone offering reinforcement to the area permanently.
- Areas prone to severe erosion
- Long-term stabilisation of vegetation
- Shore and bank protection against high velocity run-off or against frequently changing water levels