Wonder Wall Heavy Duty Traffic Barrier
Frequently Bought Together
The WonderWall traffic barrier is a heavy duty, chapter 8 compliant, barrier. It is used to separate civilians & members of the workforce from potential hazards. At 1000mm high & weighing 25kg it presents a formidable barrier without the need to add water or any other form of ballast. The WonderWall barrier is commonly found near road ways and meets the toughest of standards set out in The Traffic Signs Manual - Chapter 8 and Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions.
The Chapter 8 compliant WonderWall™ traffic barrier is a heavy duty, enhanced, barrier system. This robust road barrier gives stability in high winds without the need for extra ballast. It creates a safer working environment when deployed near the road side, or excavations on site. These barriers can be moved easily by one person and can be moved via Fork-lift truck when the bases are stacked.
Fence anti-climb mesh extensions are also available to give further security. These lightweight extensions are manufactured using Safe Edge Design, meaning there are no sharp edges to potentially harm civllians or members of the workforce.
|Height||Width||Barrier Depth||Base Depth||Weight|
- A separately moulded peg that is securely fixed allows a quick & easy connection to the next Barrier.
- Holes in base for Fork lift entry.
- Location holes for a 600 x 450 Courtesy Sign.
- A hole to take a flashing Lamp.
- Extremely tough & durable for life longevity.
- Base is manufactured from 100% recycled material.
- Bases can stack with one another.
- Reflective area for high visibility.
- Compatible with existing systems.
- Facility to take a double decked system.
- 21 pieces each to a pallet.
We also have Chapter 8 Compliant Road Barriers available on the Hermeq website.
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works
- – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
How important is Traffic Management?
"Each year within the construction industry, approximately ten people die as a result of being struck by vehicles on site. In addition, there are hundreds of preventable accidents and injuries.
Accidents occur from groundwork’s to finishing works and managers, workers