Mobile Cutting Station
Frequently Bought Together
Mobile onsite cutting stations are essential for safely cutting lengths, such as count, timber, cable tray and pipe. The clever design also minimises vibrations, sparks, dust & noise.
The mobile cutting station includes lighting, chamfered corners to further noise reduction & a new expandable working area to accommodate mitre saws.
Thee sides of the cutting station have been opened to allow you to handle and cut longer lengths. We have also improved the support arms, making them quicker and easier to change between four different configurations.
The product also prioritises health and safety, whilst cutting. It includes rubber matting, fire-rating, noise-cancelling foam & a PVC screen to contain sparks. Extraction and air filtration units can also be easily fitted.
- Sound deadening, fire rated foam minimises noise pollution
- PVC curtains to contain sparks
- Rubber mat to reduce vibration
- Extendable support arms with 4 configurations
- Heavy-duty all-swivel wheels for easy moving
- Rubberised wheels for reduced vibration
- Recessed external power sockets, to prevent being knocked
- Extendable back panel provides extra workspace for mitre saws
- New and improved lighting position for increased productivity
- Recessed 110V inlet power supply, and 2 x 110V internal sockets
- Swarf collector with dust extractor connection
- Optional extra dust extraction or air filtration system
- Secure cabinet to keep your tools safe
- European Patent Application Number EP17183824.6
- European Community Design Registration Number 004511525