Portwest Hi Vis Fleece
Frequently Bought Together
This Hi Vis Essential Fleece will give you additional warmth and comfort whilst keeping you safe with reflective tapes for increased visibility.
Wear as an additional layer under a weatherproof jacket such as the Essential 2-in-1 Jacket or the Sealtex Ultra Lined Jacket, or simply as a top layer over a Cotton Comfort Short Sleeve T-Shirt or a Cotton Comfort Polo.
The fleece is made of Anti-Pill fabric technology to ensure the material is durable and stays smooth and comfortable.
Not only is this fantastic value, it offers everything practically that you need from a hi visibility fleece:
- Elasticated cuffs to lock in the warms and keep the sleeves in place when putting on a removing other layer,
- Hi Visibility design that meets the highest class 3 standard: EN ISO 20471,
- Reflective tape that complies with RIS 3270-TOM for rail industry working.
- 2 zipped pockets on each side of the fleece
- Elasticated waist to ensure comfort with a draw string toggle to manually adjust the fit
- On sunnier days the fabric will block out 98% of UV rays with its 50+ UPF rates fabric.
High Viz clothing is a health a safety requirement in a growing number of industries including Construction, Manufacturing, Rail and any workplace where an employee is put at risk. It is imperative that the right safety clothing is worn to ensure employees are visible from all angles, in day and night to reduce the risk of injury and prioritise employees’ Health & Safety.
The durability of Hi Vis tape is also incredibly important, this Fleece is tested to retain its reflective qualities up to 25 washes, which surpasses the 5-wash requirement to meet the standard. So, you can be confident that this fleece will stand the test of time and rigours of the workplace whatever industry you’re in.
Available in Yellow or Orange.