Frequently Bought Together
Steel Scaffolding Ladders are manufactured & tested to BS EN131 Parts 1, 2 & 3 under. BSI Kitemark License No. KM584102 and in conjunction with our ISO:9001 Quality Management System.
|EN131 Max Static Load||150KG|
|EN131 Safe Working Load||110KG|
|Finish||Fully Coated Galvanised Steel|
- Fully Compliant to BS EN131 Parts 1, 2 & 3.
- Meets BS2037 Class 1 Performance requirements.
- Certified in the Ireland by BSI under Kitemark KM584102.
- Fitted with Square, Non-slip, angled rungs.
- Has Durable Rubber Feet.
Our Steel Scaffold Ladders are available from 3m to 8m. All our ladders are fully Galvanised for durability and come complete with high quality, durable rubber feet that are curved for stability and allow the ladder to be reversible.
- 50 x 25 x 3m Galvanised Steel Ladder - 11.1 KG - 10 Rungs
- 50 x 25 x 4m Galvanised Steel Ladder - 14.3 KG - 13 Rungs
- 60 x 25 x 5M Galvanised Steel Ladder - 17.5 KG - 16 Rungs
- 60 x 25 x 6M Galvanised Steel Ladder - 25.8 KG - 20 Rungs
Hermeq are nationwide suppliers of Scaffolding equipment – we also supply Steel Ladder Beams, Aluminium Ladders, Combination Ladders, Extending Ladders & Heavy-Duty Platforms conforming to all required safety specifications and regulations.
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.
Contact our team via phone (01) 903 9998, email sales@Hermeq.co.uk or use our live chat feature between 8:00am & 17:00pm for help discovering our range.