Ultrabox Plastic Mini Box Lockers
Frequently Bought Together
ULTRABOX & ULTRABOX PLUS+ LOCKERS & STORAGE
Ultrabox & Ultrabox Plus+ wet area plastic lockers. Popular in swimming centres, schools or the workplace, Ultrabox lockers can be used outside when covered by a shelter or canopy and Ultrabox Plus+ Lockers are totally waterproof* (Must be used in conjunction with Waterproof Lock Option)
Available in 2, 3 & 4 compartment units with different lock options available for each.
- Quality Probe branded product
- Super strong vandal resistant polyethylene door and body
- 10 year guarantee
- No assembly required
- Weather proof and completely rust proof (neoprene door seal standard on Ultrabox Plus range)
- Heavy duty concealed hinges
- Choice of 4 colours, why not mix and match colours to create a tailored look
- ActiveCoat antibacterial coating
- Range of accessories available including sloping tops and adjustable feet
- Range of locks available
- One piece design for a neater finish and speedy installation
Probe Lockers are designed and manufactured in the UK, conforming to BS 4680:1996 ‘Standard Duty’ (excluding size specification), ISO 9001:2000 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004 Probe products are manufactured in accordance with the Health & Safety certification OHSAS 18001
MANUFACTURED IN THE UK
Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards using ACTIVECOAT a high tech anti bacterial coating exclusive to the Probe collection of metal lockers, ACTIVECOAT reduces the transmission of bacteria & cross-contamination by up to 99.9%.
Hermeq stock a wide-range of Crowd Control Barriers, Traffic Barriers, Rope Barriers & Expandable Barriers conforming to all required safety specifications and regulations. Lightweight, easy to use & made with premium quality materials in the Ireland!