Counterbalance Davit System
Frequently Bought Together
This counterbalance davit system is designed for lifting and raising purposes for personnel and is best suited for work where connections to a modular system are not available such as confined spaces. It consists of five individual lightweight components to enable easy transportation and installation. The system is operated by RGA4 or AB15RT fall arrest / RGR 7 man-riding winches which are connected to the free-standing base. The free-standing base has individual adjustable legs ensuring that the entire system is secure. The anchoring system includes a weight rack that uses counterbalance / ballast weights to provide support for a davit arm.
No floor penetration is required as the complete system is modular and can be assembled in minutes providing a safe means of man-riding, fall arrest and rescue from height. Used on construction sites and utility companies.
- For use with RGA4, AB15RT fall arrest and RGR7 man-riding winch combinations
- Independently adjustable legs for use on uneven surfaces
- 5-piece modular system allowing manual installation
- Extendable reach allowing between 19.5” to 29”
- 24 x 15kg weights provide 4:1 safety factor
- The standard range of excavation depth varies from 1m-12m deep
- Includes Base Section/Weights/Upper & Lower Section Only
- 360KG of Weights Required per user
- Included in this kit are 24 x 15Kgs Round Style Dumb Bells Weights, giving a total of 360KGs.
- Certified to EN795 CLASS B, EN360, EN1496 standards
- Weight 60KG
Hermeq stock a wide-range of Scaffolding Equipment, Building Supplies, Lifting Equipment & PPE conforming to all required safety specifications and regulations. Lightweight, easy to use & made with premium quality materials in the Ireland!
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.
Contact our team via phone (01) 903 9998, email sales@Hermeq.co.uk or use our live chat feature between 8:00am & 17:00pm for help discovering our range.