Crane Pallet Forks - Self-Balancing
Frequently Bought Together
The Automatic Pallet Forks effectively convert an overhead crane into an effective pallet mover. There are many applications where fork trucks cannot be operated due to a lack of floor space for example high rise developments. Our crane forks are equipped with adjustable forks, height adjustment and an automatic balancing sprung head along with pre-fitted restraint net frame (net supplied separately).
|Fork Length (mm)||Fork Cross Section (mm)||Fork Opening Range (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Load Capacity (kg)|
|1000||100 x 35||300 - 1000||1800 - 2500||170||2000|
|1200||100 x 35||300 - 1000||1800 - 2500||190||2000|
- Spring loaded self-balancing head.
- Safety Net Frame
- Adjustable Height – Clear Height 1200-1900mm
- Adjustable Fork Widths
- Convenient Hand Holds
- Painted bright yellow for safety
- Operate overhead crane / HIAB into position directly over the crane forks.
- Place the crane/HIAB hook onto the lifting eye of the attachment.
- Slacken the thumbscrews to position the forks at the widest possible distance apart to suit the pallet.
- Retighten thumb screws onto rail ensuring that they are adequately tightened and secure.
- With the pallet forks slightly raised, manually re-position the Pallet Forks to enter the pallet with the handles provided on the rear of the frame.
- Operate overhead crane / HIAB to enter the forks fully into the pallet.
- Once fully inserted into the load, place the safety strap around the load & secure.
- Lift the pallet clear of the ground and slide restraint net underneath. Attach to the six net hoops on the frame. Always use a restraint net when lifting overhead.
- When positioned correctly & secured, the load is ready for movement.