Erosion Control Techmat CB350 (P20)
Frequently Bought Together
Erosion Control Techmat typically supplied in standard roll sizes of 2m x 50m.
- Techmat CB350(P20) is typically used on Slopes 1:1.5 ;1:1 or steeper.
- Offers 100% soil coverage when laid in accordance with the installation guidelines, as opposed the to the Techmat CN range of coir nets detailed below. The coir will break down over a period of time allowing the vegetation to establish and the PP net to intertwine with the vegetations rootzone creating a stronger rootzone.
- 350gsm, PP net (19mm X 19mm) Both Sides stitched with Black PP thread.
- Techmat CB350(P20) consists of 100 % untreated coir (approximately 350gsm) stitched between a 19mm x 19mm Polypropylene (PP) netting. With PP thread used for the stitching.
- Techmat CB biodegrades over a period of approx. 3 – 5 years depending on conditions (temperatures, moisture, soils, etc.)
- Drainage ditches
- Shore and bank protection
- Areas with rising and falling water levels.