0.5m Floodstop Corner Multi-Hub
Frequently Bought Together
For acute cornering or wall connection in a Floodstop barrier system a Multi-hub unit is used.
Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers. Benefits of Floodstop include:
- Rapidly deployable flood defence system
- Can be assembled by one person
- Not affected by strong winds when deployed
- Highly flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection unit allows easy connection to walls and cornering
- Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Recyclable and reusable.
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations.
- Not recommended for use on gravel.
Need any help? Contact HERMEQ Today.
- Allowing wall connection or acute cornering.
- Dimensions: 360 (L) x 500 (H) x 590mm (D)
- Weight: 5kg
- The colour white is standard