Floodstop Flood Prevention Barrier - 0.5m
Frequently Bought Together
Our 0.5m high Floodstop barrier provides a proven and effective flood prevention method.
The barrier can be assembled to any length and be arranged to suit any direction and opening. The system can be rapidly deployed by one person. Flood insurance is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, and most home and business owners are aware that they must take responsibility in protecting their properties from the risk of flooding with flood defence barriers.
Benefits of Floodstop include:
- Rapidly deployable flood defence system
- Can be assembled by one person
- Not affected by strong winds when deployed
- Highly flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection unit allows easy connection to walls and cornering
- Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Recyclable and reusable.
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations.
- Not recommended for use on gravel.
Hermeq stock a wide-range of Water Filled Barriers, Traffic Management Equipment, Road Barriers & Road Signs conforming to all required safety specifications and regulations.
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.
Contact our team via phone (01) 903 9998, email sales@Hermeq.co.uk or use our live chat feature between 8:00am & 17:00pm for help discovering our range.
- 1-metre long self-filling or pre-filled flood barrier units
- Dimensions: 1000 (L) x 500 (H) x 500mm (D)
- Weight: 10kg
- Colours: red and white is standard - Any colour can be requested (for large order only)