Height Restriction Barrier
Frequently Bought Together
Our height restriction barriers are durable and reliable restriction barriers, available as single or double leaf, either standard or heavy duty box section.
Clear signage allows vehicle occupants the opportunity to determine whether they have sufficient clearance to proceed under the cross beam in order to access.
The opening variants can be locked in either open or closed position via an additional latch post and a padlock respectively.
The height restriction barriers can be custom made to customer specifications.
Need any help? Contact HERMEQ Today.
- Blow moulded top with easy grip access.
- 100% thermoplastic recyclable PVC base with anti-slip feature.
- Fitted with high performance Starlux™ pocketed prismatic sleeve, offering superb daylight luminance and night time reflectivity.
- Bases & centres can also be embossed and coloured.
- Centre manufactured from recyclable LDPE and HDPE combined.
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN13422
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions