Frequently Bought Together
The Fork Mounted Skip Compactor is designed to achieve optimum skip capacity. Waste is usually deposited into the yard skip and taken away once full. However, in most cases the skip is 30-45 percent full of fresh air. The Skip Compactor significantly reduces this and subsequently reduces the number of collections required and money spent in doing so.
- Adjustable height to suit up to 8 foot deep skips
- Heel pin locking for the safe attachment to forklift truck
- Robust and sturdy construction
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the safety lynch pin and fork pocket heel pins.
- Drive the forks fully into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Remove Height Adjustment Pin in the main vertical box section so as to adjust compactor height to suit waste/skip height.
- Once desired position is achieved insert the Adjustment Pin into the aligned holes and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- The attachment is now ready for use.