Bull Barrier - Steel Road Barrier
Frequently Bought Together
The Bull Barrier is a market-leading, heavy-duty traffic and pedestrian separation barrier used for temporary roadworks for public safety. Specifically designed for temporary roadworks where the workforce operates in close proximity to moving vehicles, it delivers exceptional performance and safety. Can be used independently in pedestrian-free areas or in conjunction with anti-climb pedestrian fences to protect the public. Its innovative design surpasses current European standards, providing a cost-effective solution for enhancing public safety.
Length: 1.5m | Weight: 46kg | Crash Tested at 50mph
The Bull Barrier is a lightweight high-performance heavy-duty traffic and pedestrian barrier used to separate roads from temporary roadworks. Designed to protect pedestrians alongside high-speed moving vehicles the Bull Barrier ensures that public safety is maintained and is wind and crash-tested. With its highly flexible and curved design, the Bull Barrier can easily adapt to various settings and locations and uses its curved feature to roll off vehicles that contact it, guiding them back to safety in the traffic lane.
At only 46kg, this lightweight barrier can withstand crashes up to 50mph and wind speeds up to 54mph. Built to last, the Bull Barrier incorporates robust steel tubes and sheet carbon steel to protect pedestrians whilst retaining its lightweight build, making it easy to handle and highly portable.
Available in colour options: 50% Red & 50% White, 100% Red and 100% White.
What's the difference between a Bull Barrier and a Mass Barrier?
- Ergonomic and efficient installation process
- Swift assembly with just two individuals
- Streamlined hinge and slot design
- Exceptional lightweight performance
- Highly portable and easy to handle
- Flexible and curved design
- Adapts to various settings and locations
- Maintains integrity on sharp corners and curved edges
- Ensures maximum safety in diverse work environments
- Prevents vehicle intrusion into protected space
- Guides vehicles back into traffic lane in case of collision