Keep Right Q-Sign
Frequently Bought Together
Keep Right / Keep Left Directional Road Sign – these road signs highlight the path that vehicles should take and ensure that they continue to stay on the correct path. You should place ‘Keep right’ or ‘Keep left’ signs as appropriate at the beginning and end of the lead-in taper of traffic cones or other traffic managment items. These signs must be the same size as the ‘Road works ahead’ sign. Make sure that the signs point in the correct direction. Warning: Do not place ‘Keep left’ or ‘Keep right’ sign frames on their sides to make them point in the correct direction, as this could cause a hazard to road and footway users, and may cause confusion. These signs must not be used for directing pedestrians.
Road Narrows Right Road Sign Features
- Long life due to strong and robust design.
- Does not rust.
- Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene in grey.
- Excellent weight and footprint stability.
- Easy and safe to handle.
- No sharp edges.
- Priced competitively.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Supplementary plate available.
The Q-Sign is an industry-leading range of road works signs. The sign is extremely strong and durable. Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene, the sign has no metal parts. Although lightweight, the angled sign is designed to give a strong wind resistance.
- Height - 1080mm
- Width - 870mm
- Depth - 60mm
- Weight - 7.8kg
- Conforms to requirements of BS 8442:2015
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works
– A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions