Men At Work Q-Sign
Frequently Bought Together
750mm Triangle / 6.80 KG
Also known as a road works ahead sign, the men at work sign is the first sign to be seen by approaching traffic. These road signs indicate that there is currently road works being undertaken in this area. They highlight to both pedestrians and drivers that there are potential risks ahead and around them. Subsequently people should proceed with caution and remain very observant.
Men at Work Q-Sign
The "men at work" sign, also known as a works ahead road sign, is required for almost any road works job. It provides an advanced warning to drivers that there may be workers, obstacles and changes in their daily commutes. Our Q-sign is made of fire-retardant plastic and has no scrap value (since there is no metal in it). Like all of our road signs, this sign is legal and meets all necessary standards.
- Long-life due to strong and robust design.
- Does not rust.
- Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene in grey.
- Excellent weight and footprint stability.
- Easy and safe to handle.
- No sharp edges.
- Priced competitively.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Supplementary plate is available.
- Conforms to requirements of BS 8442:2015
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions