Geomembranes - LLDPE - 1.0mm Techline
Frequently Bought Together
TECHLINE LLDPE is a geomembrane liner manufactured from maximum quality linear low-density polyethylene LLDPE resins, duly contrasted, that complies with the most rigorous requirements established for their use. Geomembrane liners are used to stabilise earth and securely contain solid and liquid waste.
TECHLINE LLDPE is a geomembrane manufactured from maximum quality linear low-density polyethylene LLDPE resins, duly contrasted, that comply with the most rigorous requirements established for their use.
TECHLINE LLDPE contains 97.5% of pure polymer, and approximately 2.5% of Carbon Black, antioxidants and thermal stabilisers. The product does not contain plasticisers or fillers that can migrate over time.
TECHLINE LLDPE is manufactured under permanent quality controls.
- Density of Raw Material: <0.932 g/cm³
- Density of Geomembrane: <0.940 g/cm³
- Carbon Black Content: 2.0 - 2.5%
- Oxidation: >15%
- Water Permeability: <1.10-6 m³/m².day
- Water Absorbtion: <0.2 UNE EN ISO 62 (24h) & <1.0 UNE EN ISO 62 (6 DAYS)
- Thickness: 1.0mm
- Tensile Strength (MD/CD): 31 (26) N/mm²
- Tensile Elongation (MD/CD): 800 (750)%
- Resistance to Puncture: 2.30KN
- Resistance to Tearing: >98N