Geomembranes - PP
Frequently Bought Together
Geomembrane liners are used in many applications including solid & liquid waste containment, amenity lakes & ponds, canal & watercourse lining, dams, balancing ponds, attenuation tank wrapping as a barrier layer on contaminated land.
A geomembrane manufactured from maximum quality Polypropylene PP resin, duly contrasted, that comply with the most rigorous requirements established for their use.
PP contains 97% of pure polymer, and approximately 2.5% of Carbon Black, antioxidants and thermal stabilisers. The product does not contain plasticisers or fillers that can migrate over time.
The geomembrane Polypropylene is manufactured under permanent quality controls.
- Density of Raw Material - 0.87 - 0.91 g/cm³
- Density of Geomembrane - 0.88 - 0.92 g/cm³
- Carbon Black Content - 2.0 - 2.5%
- Oxidation - 15%
- Water Permeability - <1.10-6 m³/m².day
- Water Absorption - 0.2% UNE EN ISO 62 (24h) & 1.0% UNE EN ISO 62 (6 DAYS)