Modular Steel Stairway
Frequently Bought Together
The temporary steel stairway comes in a variety of different unit lengths that can be easily connected together & quickly installed to give you access between floors or on embankment slopes
As low as €692.90 €852.27
|Total Steps||Height Formation To||Platform (mm)|
- Available in 6 independent sizes: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 steps.
- Can be secured to concrete slabs or scaffolding.
- Safety handrails always remain parallel to the stairway angle.
- 15, 18 and 21 step stairways include an integrated vertical support to provide additional stability.
- Collapsible design feature, lifting hooks and removable folding handrails simplify transport and storage issues.
- Stair treads align horizontally to a range of pitch angles and easily lock once in position, offering safety and versatility.
- Available in 6 sizes, its compatible design allows for different sizes to be easily joined offering further access solutions.
- A smart, adjustable stair design, which can accommodate a range of pitch angles, allowing rapid installation into any site.
- Stair treads manufactured using heavy duty mesh design, creating a non-slip surface ensuring strength and safety are not compromised.
- Every stairway has a total width of approx. 800 mm, the inner width being approximately 700 mm.
Hermeq are nationwide suppliers of Scaffolding equipment – we also supply Steel Ladder Beams, Aluminium Ladders, Combination Ladders, Extending Ladders & Heavy-Duty Platforms conforming to all required safety specifications and regulations.
Need any help? Contact Hermeq Today.
Contact our team via phone (01) 903 9998, email sales@Hermeq.co.uk or use our live chat feature between 8:00am & 17:00pm for help discovering our range.