Manual Raise Arm Barrier - Heavy Duty
Frequently Bought Together
The Heavy Duty Raise Arm Barrier spans an area of up to 9.0 metres. The pivot assembly is made of aluminium box section, the zinc plated shaft pivots on two heavy-duty stainless steel bearing blocks.
The design of the Heavy Duty Raise Arm Barrier incorporates a locking mechanism, allowing you to fix the barrier in the raised or lowered position prior to applying the padlock. A counter balanced fish tail weight is fine tuned for ease of operation.
The Heavy Duty Raise Arm Barrier comes complete with a lockable end rest, padlock and keys.
Heavy Duty Manual Raise Arm Barrier Specification:
- CE Approved
- Arm Length: Maximum Span - 9.0m plain pole only | 8.0m Bottom Skirt
- Colour: Zinc Plated & Polyester Powder Coated
- Material: Steel & Aluminium
- Counter Weights: Steel PPC Counterweights
- Unit Weight: Pedestal, and pole arm: 89Kg (Excludes Counterweights)
- Dimensions: Pedestal - 1110mm x 400mm x 520mm & Pole - 123mm x 84mm OVAL
- Fixings: M16 anchor shield bolts included/M12 for End Rest
- Skirting Options: Max 8 Metres