Trench Pile Infills - Cordek
Frequently Bought Together
Filcor EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) is increasingly being specified for an ever-growing range of applications. The most common applications include use as a lightweight structural fill alternative to more traditional fill materials.
The sheet pile infills come in lengths of 1.2m, making them lightweight and easy to handle on site. Profiled infill blocks remove the need for backfilling in a confined space and offer a quick and economical installation.
- A range of compressive strengths available
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Available as standard sheets or blocks
- Can be profiled to individual pile profiles
- Provides a high degree of insulation
- Flame retardant version available
The procedure for installing Filcor EPS sheets/blocks is straightforward but the following points should be adhered to:
- Filcor EPS should be positioned on a firm level surface, with joints between individual sheets/blocks, staggered where possible.
- If the depth of Filcor EPS required exceeds the maximum individual sheet/block depth of 1200mm, then further layers can be added to achieve the total depth required. It is suggested that each layer is installed perpendicular to the previous one in order to distribute load as equally as possible.
- Where there is a requirement to cut the Filcor EPS sheets/ blocks, this can be carried out using a fine toothed saw, or alternatively a hot wire cutter.
Need any help? Contact HERMEQ Today.