Water/Sewage Pipe Road Ramp
Frequently Bought Together
The Water/Sewage Pipe Road Ramp allows you to pump water across a road or pathway while maintaining vehicle access.
The Water/Sewage Pipe Road Ramp enables you to pump liquid across a road or pathway causing minimal disruption to the flow of traffic and maintain pedestrian access. They can be used as single units or linked together in multiples. The Water/Sewage Pipe Road Ramp is suitable for all sized vehicles and has been load tested up to 70 tonnes.
Overall Dimensions:3600mm coupling to coupling
Crossing Width & Apex Height: 3010mm x 75mm
Connector Type: 4" 6" & 8" - Bauer, Flange, Storz, Cardan
Maximum Load Weight: 70 Tonnes
Maximum Flow Rate: 500m3/h
Weight: approx 200kg
- Cost savings in eliminating the need to bury pipes in the highway or erecting costly overhead gantries.
- Triangular profile provides ultimate strength - no more crushed hoses and leaks.
- Load tested to 70 tonnes - allows any-vehicle access to your site.
- Does not block - even on the heaviest sewerage jobs.
- Steel plate construction
- Available in 4" 6" 8" - Bauer / Flange / Storz / Cardan Coupling - can be adapted to connect to any hose type/fitting.
- Lifting eyes allow easy on-site manoeuvrability.
- Bolt holes allow the Pipe Road Ramp to be secured to the road surface.
- Low profile - the apex is just 75 mm (3") above the road surface, allowing passage of all types of traffic and pedestrians with minimal disruption.
- Crossing width of 3010 mm for the Road Ramp and 1500 mm for the Pedestrian Ramp.