Woven Separation Geotextile – Basic
Frequently Bought Together
Our Black Woven Separation Geotextiles come supplied in 4.5m x 100m roll sizes and are a cost-effective solution used to separate different types of aggregates and soils in a wide range of civil engineering applications.
Lotrak Separation Geotextiles are used between the subgrade and subbase. This prevents intermixing of expensive stone and other aggregates within the soil while providing good ground stabilisation.
Design to control particle movement of the soil, these Woven Geotextile Fabric Separators, prevent clogging while maintaining water flow by creating a bridging zone to promote natural soil filtration. The primary purpose of all geotextile separation geotextiles is to prevent the loss of construction gravel and aggregates into the underlying soil and/or subgrade.
Our Lotrak range of geotextile fabrics is a cost-effective and eco-friendly solution for construction and civil engineering applications.
- Prevents the loss of construction aggregates into the underlying soil.
- Demonstrates high tensile strength and CBR properties to offer an element of protection.
- As a lightweight separator, this geotextile range can help reduce a project's carbon footprint, making it an efficient, cost-effective solution.
- Proven separator performance
- Superior strength and resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Good puncture resistance
- Reduced stone requirements