Forklift Underslung Scoop Bucket
Frequently Bought Together
Underslung forklift attachable scoops are an ideal alternative to a loading shovel allowing your forklift to become a more universal asset. The design brings the load closer to the Forklift reducing the load centre and in turn making the combined length of scoop and truck shorter, which is a benefit when working in tight spaces. Ideal for the movement or loading of loose materials such as sand, gravel, top soil.
As low as €2,001.99 €2,462.45
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pin(s) from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pin(s) directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Secondary locking mechanism to prevent accidental discharge
- Welded Wear Strip to front lip of Bucket
- Bucket release Handle on the both sides of the frame
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 683 mm centres
- Floor Stand for ease of entry and exit of the fork pockets
- Zinc plated Heel Pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety